I   Home    I    Phonecell   I    Free SMS   I    Music   I    Games   I    Trend Digital   I    Career   I    Contact   I



Aug 15, 2007

Digital Camera Samsung i85

Samsung company on the July 30, 2007 launched a new digital camera series-i with 8-megapixel, Measuring 3.74"x2.42"x0.8". The Samsung i85 is roughly the size of a credit card-sized. An impressive digital camera, 3.0" high-resolution LCD screen dominates the back of the camera and to keep its slender figure, the 5x optical zoom NV lens remains in the confines of the brushed-silver aluminum body while proclaiming a max shutter speed of 1/2,000 of a second and a super macro focus of 1cm plus shake reduction.


This is the third model in Samsung's digital camera arsenal to feature PMP functionality, which enables users the ability to enjoy movies, music videos, television shows and even their favorite music while on-the-go by MPEG, AVI, MOV, WMV and ASF files.


A digital camera that provided features Samsung's innovative World Tour Guide function, about travel information covering 4,500 regions in 30 countries- helping users to plan trips and find their way while on the road.


Digital camera samsung i85 available in four model's color, Black, Gold, Red and silver. The digital camera give features to the user to listen to videos or music, with a 2.5mm headphone port as well as stereo speakers boasting SRS 3D acoustic technology. Really these was interesting digital camera with great features.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks nice. I want to have one.

August 17, 2007 at 7:57 PM  
Anonymous Magazine Subscriptions said...

Nice! Want one meself!

May 26, 2009 at 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home